Thursday, December 22, 2011

December ( and my break) are almost over.

So today I realized that it is the 22nd of december which means a) there are 3 days left till Christmas and b) 17 days left of my break. As I think about this I wonder where the crap did my break go?!? Oh yes thats right I spent 2 weeks of it sicker than a dog ( I'd say I'm feeling about 99% now) and pretty much a week of it doing orientation for an extern position ( now I'm wondering what I got myself into). This aggervates me because I've gotten none of my "to-do" projects done.

On to a better note last night was our anniversery and we had a wonderful dinner and went to see a great movie. I am extremely lucky to have married such a great guy. But that is about it for now off to hopefully start a project although I know it will not get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment