Sunday, December 4, 2011

Almost done...

After a long 16 weeks I have a test tomorrow and I'm done for a month thank goodness. I'm excited to be able to spend a whole month with ling buittle man, he is growing so much. As I was searching for a few things on the internet today (yes I should be studying) I found this and it really made me feel much better about tomorrow:

Lord: I know we go through this every day but please give me the knowledge as to why I actually wanted to go to nursing school. Lord, give me the strength to make it through those boring three hour lectures without falling asleep. Lord, please give me the patience to make it through twelve hour clinicals with instructors that can't just give you the right answer and on the same note, give the nurses the ability to remember what it was like to be a student and give us just a little more respect. Lord, give me the endurance to read all the assigned readings and be able to remember it when I am taking a test with four right answers. Lord, give my family and friends the ability to realize I really am on the edge of insanity. Finally, Lord, give me the vision to see that one day I will be a real nurse and I will never have to wear this ugly uniform again.

I don't know who wrote it but here is a big Thank you.

Also while being a bad student I managed to get 2 fabric storage boxes done and a start on my throw pillows. If they turn out all right I will be making plenty more for the living room. This weekend I have also gotten little man's newborn shadow box done. There is a list of stuff I want to get done. The good news is I hope to update more now that little man is getting older and entertaining himself. Here are some pictures of what I got done:




No comments:

Post a Comment