Friday, August 26, 2011

housekeeping...

Aww the joys of housekeeping ( and no I'm not just talking about cleaning you home, although that is important also).  For any student you know that housekeeping also include getting everything together and done for your classes. So far today I have gotten my Hep B booster ( I hate getting shots), ordered my shoes for clinicals (way do nursing shoes have to be so ugly that they are cute) which was a very hard to make up my mind as to which ones I wanted, and ordered my stethoscopes ( yes I ordered 3, I'm an over achiever what can I say). It still seems that there are a million more little things to do before September 15th (first day of clinicals).

As for everyday life things are great. Little man seems to be doing better so we are switching his formula back ( I think that he is getting to much air with his bottles since he is super gassy). We will probably be trying new bottles after a few days of formula switch. And gas drops have been a life saver these past few days.

On another note I got into jeans that I wasn't able to get into pre-pregnancy a big wohoo for me!. So that is it for now I've got a million things to do today!






No comments:

Post a Comment