Thursday, August 25, 2011

2nd week down...

So today started out with me almost hitting a deer on the was to school oh so much fun. We got our first tests back today and thank goodness I aced it!! one down 9 more to go. From there the day went down hill fast. I get a call that Little Man has a major rash, so I called and got our second opinion appointment moved up. So this doctor says Little Man doesn't have an allergy to milk or reflux just to try a different brand and back off on the baths. He also suggested a different bottle. So I am glad we don't have to give him medicine and hope that the rash goes/stays away with not bathing him everyday, which is a little sad because he loves bath time.

So Time to start studying for test 2 on Monday and hopefully get mentally prepared  for week 3. Maybe after next week I won't be so tired at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment